A Healthy Gut: The Foundation For a Good Start in Poultry Production
Scope of the seminar: The latest on coccidiosis control trends, dealing with bacterial enteritis and managing gut health issues and their consequences.
Language: English | Places available: 20-30 places
Interested in following a Gut Health workshop?
Register for our next dates.
Workshop Only: € 495
Workshop Only: €1.500
Day 1: Gut Health – Morning session
- Introduction: Intestinal health in poultry key to better performance
- A holistic approach to gut health
- Coccidiosis: the importance of the disease and strategies to prevent
- Monitoring systems for coccidiosis and bacterial enteritis
Day 1: Gut Health – Afternoon session
- Gut health management: growth promotors and alternative solutions
- Broiler Signals / Farm Management To Optimize Gut Health
- Interactive workshop: Gut Health Management and how to choose the right additives
- Evaluation and certificates
Accreditation from the Flemish Veterinary Board (NGROD)