In response to
1. the present situation and current health and social guidelines of the authorities where we need and want to comply with
2. the several requests for continuing activities as much as possible
Vetworks will provide now a fully adapted streaming service for the training on Breeder Management on the 24th till the 25th of June.
This training will allow you to learn in an interactive and practical way while having all the information without leaving the comfort and safety of your home.
During these 3 days of online streaming, flexible moments are foreseen to follow pre-recorded topics to allow you flexibility.
Scope of the seminar: Modern breeder management is getting more challenging as it is more and more difficult to keep populations uniform which is key to achieving optimal performance from flocks.
Register for our training in Poeke (Belgium) or our online streaming training (World Wide).
Please note that our live training is depending on guidelines of local authorities with relation to COVID-19. In case restrictions are inhibiting attendants to join live, online streaming with refund will be offered.
Workshop Only: € 1000
Please note that restaurants and hotels offerings are depending on guidelines of local authorities with relation to COVID-19. In case restrictions are inhibiting attendants to join live, online streaming with refund will be offered.
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak we provide a fully adapted streaming service.
Follow our training online while you’re safe at home.
Day 1: Morning session
- The poultry breeding evolution: a success story in global egg and meat production
- Breeder anatomy, physiology, behaviour: reading your flock signals
- Main diseases in breeders and its effect on progeny
- Getting your feather straight from the start
Day 1: Afternoon session
- Optimising intestinal health in breeders
- Control and prevention of parasitic diseases in breeders: coccidiosis, Histomonas and worms
- Managing transitions: the importance of the learning process
- Feeding strategies for top performing flocks
Day 2: Morning session
- Female uniformity and its effects on egg quality
- Is long lasting male fertility a myth?
- Synchronisation male-female: the key to female receptiveness
- How diseases affect egg quality
- The importance of good data and its analysis to manage flocks
Day 2: Afternoon session
- Workshop introduction: a breeder operation case study
1. Investigation of the problem(s): getting to a diagnosis
2. Interpretation of lab & audit results
3. Vaccination & management program review
4. Designing an action plan
Accreditation from the Flemish Veterinary Board (NGROD)