Scope of the seminar: The respiratory training focusses on pathology, practical aspects of diagnosis, prevention and treatment of respiratory diseases.
Language: English | Places available: 20-30 places
Interested in following a Respiratory workshop?
Register for our next dates in Bruges, Belgium.
Workshop Only: € 1.500
Per night: € 160* in Bruges, BE
Attendees are welcome to book their accommodation through us with our group-rate up to 2 weeks before the event.
*Hotel rates are subject to change due to the high demand during high season.
Day 1: Morning session
- Welcome and introduction on respiratory issues in poultry
- Review of the avian respiratory anatomy, immunity and physiology
- Management factors influencing respiratory health
Day 1: Afternoon session
- Overview of the diagnostic tools
- Mycoplasmosis (MG/MS) and CRD complex: diagnostics, monitoring, prevention, treatments
Day 2: Morning session
- IB: pathology, diagnostics, monitoring, and prevention
- Avian influenza and Newcastle disease
- TRT, ILT and Fowl pox: pathology, diagnostics, monitoring, and prevention
- Aspergillosis and respiratory parasites in poultry practice
Day 2: Afternoon session
- ORT in poultry practice
- Other bacterial respiratory pathogens (Infectious Coryza, Pasteurellosis and Gallibacterium anatis,… )
Day 3: Morning session
- Vaccination in broiler, layers and breeders: programs, monitoring, guidelines for vaccination and how to identify mistakes of vaccination teams
- Workshop: Analysis real case reports
Day 3: Afternoon session
- Practical session on samplings techniques
- Practical bacteriology: demonstration of techniques
- Necropsy with demonstration of the respiratory lesions
Accreditation from the Flemish Veterinary Board (NGROD)