Our target is to realize optimum return of investment of the control and prevention tools used in the short and long term.
Vetworks is specialized in auditing smaller and larger breeder, layer and broiler operations. We provide ad-hoc field support as well as longer-term health control assignments.
Our work focusses on the management and veterinary aspects of your company’s production including:
- Designing vaccination programs
- Developing anticoccidial programs
- Developing growth promoter and prophylactic programs, including Mycoplasma-control and prevention of coccidiosis
Choose Vetworks for the most flexible and effective high-quality technical support to your business.
With clients in different countries, we have the expertise to provide support to your company in setting up, monitoring and reporting of floor pen, battery and field trials for turkey, broiler, game bird and poultry breeder integrations.
Trials are performed with support from the most relevant academic and private research centres which focus on investigating therapies and solutions for a broad range of poultry health issues.
We offer the pharmaceutical industry both in-house expertise and a vast external network for support with the development and marketing of veterinary medicines and vaccines, feed additives and ‘alternative’ solutions.
- In-house training of veterinarians and technical staff
- E-learning modules based on the Broiler Signals Poultry Manual: Broiler Signals Online study centre
- Independent poultry technical training facility – yearly technical trainings on the newest trends in poultry health issues: Gut Health, Animal Welfare, Parasitology, Respiratory, Food Safety and Breeder management.
Next dates: www.poultrytechnicaltraining.com
Vetworks’ broad network of key opinion leaders and decision-makers includes individuals from industrial, academic, veterinary and pharmaceutical communities.
Our expertise and network enable us to contribute to several programs and publications as a research partner with various global partners.
Current research projects include:
Enhance your knowledge with our trainings on Gut health, Food Safety, Respiratory poultry health, Poultry welfare, Parasitology training, Breeder Management or Antibiotic Free production.
Or do you prefer a tailor made course?
Contact our consultants on the topics that you would like to covered.
It doesn’t stop there!
Are you driven to know everything there is on Broiler Signals? Definetely take a look on our E-learning course on Broiler Signals; based on our best-selling book.
Let our team of specialists guide you through the pitfalls of poultry management.